Saturday, May 01, 2004

终于哭出来了 

My beautifully fabricated dreams.
Suddenly they've all vanished.
They've all slipped out of reach.
My world is crashing down on me.

All my hard work seem to just flow like water into the vast ocean.
All my strength seemed to be completely drained out of me.
I just lost my focus and my goals.
I feel lost, aimless, with fog ahead.

All those pent-up tears are finally let out.
I can leave everything out of my world for now
and just cry everything out,
with this, as an excuse.

I can't believe i was stupid enough to think i can compete with anyone
Those great people don't even see you as an opponent
just another idiot.
An idiot full of dreams and hopes.

Joyce at 10:50 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Previous Dreamz*
04 January DreamZz*
04 February DreamZz*
04 March DreamZz*
04 April DreamZz*
04 May DreamZz*
04 June DreamZz*
04 July DreamZz*
04 August DreamZz*
04 September DreamZz*
04 October DreamZz*
04 November DreamZz*
04 December DreamZz*
Feeling...

dreamz counter*